- 2013a. Tagore redrawing the Boundaries: In other words, Crossing the limits of language. In Sanjukta Dasgupta & Chinmoy Guha, eds. Tagore: At Home in the World, New Delhi: Sage. 3-12.
- 2013d. ‘Crisis of civilization as the Poet saw’ In Muchkund Dubey, Imtiaz Ahmed & Veena Sikri eds. Contemporarising Tagore and the World. Dhaka: The University Press Limited [Papers presented at the Dhaka Seminar held in April-May, 2011].
- 2013e. ‘Tagore redrawing the boundaries.’ In B.R.Ananthan & M.G. Hegde, eds. Rethinking Tagore. Belagavi: Prasaranga, Rani Channamma University. 9-20.
2013f. ‘Letters from Flora Hogman Archive.’ Rabindra Viksha 53: 21-35. (7th Pausa, 1419b).
- 2013g. ‘Translation, Transcreation and Tagore’. In Nilanjana Bhattacharya et al, eds. Proceedings of the National Seminar on Rabindranath Tagore and Translation (Keynote address); February 10-12,
- 2012; DRS Seminar, Department of English & Other Modern European Languages, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan
- 2013h. ‘Many Rabindranaths: Tagore for All Seasons’. In Maroona Murmu et al, eds. Proceedings of the National Seminar on Many Rabindranath Across Time and Space (Keynote address). Organized by the Department of History, Jadavpur University, Kolkata; March 2011.
- 2013i. ‘Kulturgebiet on the lines of Sprachbund: দিবে আর নিবে, মিলাবে মিলিবে.’ In Swami Sarvabhutananda et al, eds. Proceedings of the Plenary Talk given at the International Seminar on Cultural Unity of India; Feb 16-19, 2013; Kolkata: Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture.
- 2013j. ‘Biography as language: A Form, an expression, a mirage or a camouflage?’ Lead Article in E-zine: MuseIndia, 49, May-June
- 2013k. ‘Another India: Voices from the Periphery’. In Atul Thakur, ed. India Since 1947: Looking Back at a Modern Nation. New Delhi: Niyogi Books.
- 2014a. ‘Translating Reality.’ Samik Bandyopadhyay, ed. Ek Sutrer Sandhaney / A Common Concern; American Ashramik Sangha; Kolkata: Thema.
- 2014c. ‘America in the Psyche of Bangla Authors: Opening of the Space by Tagore.’ In Comparative American Studies, 12.1–2: 33-49, June 2014. Leeds, UK: Maney Publishing.
- 2014d‘Education and What It Does to Us’, Visva-Bharati Quarterly, New Series Volume 23, Number 1, April 2014 – June, pp. 31-38.